Call for paper
** The registration period is finished.
We are sorry but we cannot accept your application.
Thank you for your interest in ICAEC 2014.
Presentation title registration:
- We only accept on-line submission
- Please submit a title from "Registration & Abstract" below.
- Please have a short abstract (150 words) ready upon registration.
- Under some computer environments, submitting a short abstract on-line may be difficult. Even so, please registar on line and submit the abstract via e-mail to email@example.com.
- If you do not receive the confirmation e-mail from ICAEC 2014 secretariat office within 24 hours, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
After the registration is complete, please submit the short paper for ICAEC 2014 Abstract Book to email@example.com (For Abstract submission).
The short paper Submission Due Date: July 20, 2014
Guideline for the short paper
- Refer "the short paper template" for detailed guideline
- Page size: A4
- Margins: Top - 3 cm, Left and right - 2.5 cm, Bottom - 3 cm
- The short paper should consist of:
- Oral presentation: minimum of 1 and maximum of 4 pages
*Organizer will conduct peer reveiws. The result will be sent to you by e-mail by 20 Aug.
- Poster presentation: minimum of a half and maximum of 1 page
*Poster presentation short-paper can be in free-style. Refer the template for the details.
|24 March, 2014||Start Call for Papers|
|Deadline for Presentation with title proposal *Extended
|20 July, 2014||Deadline for short paper submission|
|20 August, 2014||Notification of acceptance for oral or poster presentation|
Your personal information provided here will be managed by the Secretariat of the Symposium, Prime International Co., Ltd., and your data will be used only for the purpose of this Symposium. Your personal information will be disclosed to other agencies who are involved in organizing this Symposium. Unless otherwise agreed by you or requested by law, your personal information will not be disclosed to the third parties except to those who are engaged in this Symposium. If you have any questions or comments on personal information, please contact the Symposium Secretariat.
For any queries regarding registration, please contact the Secretariat.
Japan Society for Environmental Chemistry Secretariat
3-18-7-103 Koyadai, Tsukuba, IBARAKI
TEL: +81-298-86-3185 FAX: +81-298-86-3186